Presentations & Publications
Recent Conference Presentations
- Engaging Students with Mobile Technology – Using iPads to Address Student Diversity (2012) Annual Conference, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. Philadelphia, PA.
- Developing Discourse In The Classroom With Web2.0 (2011) Annual Conference 2011, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development. San Francisoc, CA.
- Developing Academic Rigour with Social Media (Collaboration with Susana Tomé-Gerndt) Annual Conference 2010, Alberta Teachers Association Science Council
- Literacy Strategies for the 21st Century (Team Presentation) Annual Conference 2010, Alberta Initiative for School Improvement
- Using Classroom Discussions as Assessment (Collaboration with Susana Tomé) Annual Conference 2009, Alberta Assessment Consortium
- Performance Tasks in Secondary Science Classrooms (Collaboration with Monica Posteraro), Annual Conference 2008, Science Council, Alberta Teachers Association
- Assessment in Action: High School Science, Fall Conference 2008, Alberta Assessment Consortium
- Increasing Student Engagement Through Digital Literacy (Collaboration with Susana Tomé) Leaders and Learners Summer 2010, Canadian Association of School Administrators